This post is tailored specifically to all of you soldier mothers out there. You know who you are: the ones who take the kids to school, doctors’ appointments, friends’ houses and the gazillion other activities that growing up in 2015 requires these days!
We don’t know about you, but we know that many moms feel as if they spend most of their day as a taxi cab driver, with no tips! Don’t get us wrong, we understand that getting your little ones to and from all of their events is rewarding as a mother. Their activities keep parents involved and ensure those precious little “balls of energy” are healthy and occupied.
However spending hour upon hour in the car means you are going to need a vehicle that is convenient, comfortable, and safe and something you relatively enjoy being in!
For this purpose, many modern mothers are choosing a conversion van over the traditional minivan, and here’s why:
Reasons Why a Conversion Van Trumps the Minivan
1. As a mother of multiple young children can attest to, getting the little ones in and out of the minivan is a pain. With conversion vans, this process is so much easier than a minivan. Forget about having to abuse your back, hunching over to get the kiddos out of their seats.
2. A conversion van fits all of their stuff – from lacrosse gear to diaper bags, groceries for the family and your dog! The van’s spacious rear storage area and open mid section are a godsend for road trips, play dates with friends and the typical weekly trip to Costco. In a minivan, these regular outings can feel a bit claustrophobic.
3. Conversion vans can be customized to fit your family. When visiting family and distant relatives, a long drive is made so much more peaceful with your van’s entertainment system. Many conversion vans have a flat screen TV in the middle section so the older kiddos can enjoy a movie or two on these long trips. This allows the baby to sleep in the back and lets Mom and Dad drive in peace!
4. A conversion van also doubles as a compact recreational vehicle. In many conversion vans, the third row seat folds into a bed. This allows families to take the van on fishing and camping trips. Parents don’t have to worry about pitching a tent or staying in a hotel – the van allows for a comfortable night’s sleep!
5. Unlike a minivan, the conversion van has style! Conversion vans are a pleasure to drive. You will feel very safe and comfortable behind the wheel. Most parents tell us they think it’s just about the coolest thing ever. It’s so fun to drive, your husband may not even mind running some errands for you!
These are just a few of the perks owning a conversion van bring a supermom. Families love the convenience, comfort, style and adventure that accompany owning a van.
Are you ready to start making incredible memories in your family’s new or used conversion van? Please check out our inventory at www.classicvans.com or contact us directly. Whether it is for road trips, work or your family, let us help your find the perfect vehicle to fit your needs!