Purchasing a conversion van, class B motorhome or wheelchair conversion is incredibly exciting! You’re in store for a huge number of benefits, including owning a vehicle that will allow you more freedom and convenience than ever before.
One of the best things about owning a conversion van is you can customize it to suit your needs.Custom Conversion Vans and Class B Motorhomes
Conversion vans can be built in passenger configurations to fit 7-9 people. They also can have any color exterior or interior trim, and be as little or as loaded with as many features as you would like.
Class B motorhomes are the best vehicle for the adventure travel enthusiast. Some comfortably sleep two, while others are built for four. You can purchase vans with amenities such as kitchens, bathrooms, televisions and more.
Handicap Accessible Mobility Vans
Wheelchair conversion vans allow those living with disabilities increased freedom and an overall higher standard of living. Depending on your needs, you can purchase one with either an in-floor ramp or fold-out.
If you’re looking for a vehicle with more space, a full-sized wheelchair conversion van may be a better option for you. If more compact is convenient, a mini-wheelchair van may suit you better. Just like the conversion vans and class B motorhomes, wheelchair vans can be built custom with a variety of interiors and features in mind. Easy, Affordable Custom Van Delivery
Finding the perfect conversion van in your area can be difficult. That’s why the experts at Classic Vans offer low-cost nationwide van delivery anywhere in the country!
Whether you find the perfect used or new conversion van, Classic Vans can have your vehicle delivered to you in typically 2-3 weeks for a low cost, flat-rate.
Ordering your new or used van is as simple as can be! Here are the five simple steps:
- Shop: Browse our inventory of new and used conversion vans, campervans and wheelchair vans for sale, or call (866) 370-8333.
- Inquire: After you have submitted an inquiry online, our experts will help you build a custom van or pair you with a van that meets all of your criteria.
- Order: When you’re ready to order, our van specialists will take payment information and arrange all of the details of your shipment.
- Shipping: All conversion vans are securely shipped in a flatbed truck car carrier. Class B RV’s are driven to your home. Most vans make it to their destination in no more than 2-3 weeks. Custom orders typically take 6-8 weeks to build and are delivered in that same time frame once completed.
- Delivery: Once the van is delivered to your house, the truck hauler will unload it and give you the keys! If you have any questions about your vehicle, our specialists are happy to answer them.
There you have it. Purchasing a conversion van is incredibly exciting. Find out why custom van owners are some of the happiest drivers on the road! Browse our new and used conversion vans for sale or contact us today.
Classic Vans has been family-owned and operated for nearly 30 years! We specialize in pairing customers with the vehicles of their dreams and have frequent return buyers.